Selleys Point Works Gen II
Point Works is a pointing compound for the adhesion of ridge tiles to the hips and ridges of roofs. After the ridge tile has been cured into the bedding compound the pointing product is trowled along each edge of the ridge tile.
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Keeps roofs looking better for longer
- Ideal for new roofs or repairs
- Easy to apply
- 10L pail
- Thick sandy paste
- Boral Roofing
- Dulux trade centres
Where can this product be used?
- Pointing of ridge roof tiles
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Concrete roof tiles
- Terracotta roof tiles
How to use this product
- Scoop pointing out of pail with trowel
- Apply along the edge of the ridge tile on both sides
- Scrap off excess pointing product
- Apply to an even consistency
- Use Point Works Accelerant Spray after applying Point Works to the ridge roof tile, this product will reduce wash out in the event of rain.
- Use Point Works Retardant Spray in the Point Works bucket prior to application. On hot days this will help to reduce product hardening in the bucket.
- Handle pail carefully when on roof
Storage and re-use
- Replace lid on pail when not using product
Ready to use wipes to help clean up dirty hands after messy DIY tasks such as gardening, repairs, car maintenance etc. Designed to effectively remove substances such as glues, silicones, grease...
Selleys Roof and Gutter Silicone is a neutral (non-acid) cure 100% silicone sealant for most building surfaces including metals, tile, cement sheeting, PVC and COLORBO ® roofing. It is...