Selleys Point Works Gen II
Point Works is a pointing compound for the adhesion of ridge tiles to the hips and ridges of roofs. After the ridge tile has been cured into the bedding compound the pointing product is trowled along each edge of the ridge tile.
- Flexes with normal roof movement without cracking or breaking away
- Keeps roofs looking better for longer
- Ideal for new roofs or repairs
- Easy to apply
- 10L pail
- Bone PW035
- Burnt Orange PW008
- Charcoal PW053
- Crimson PW004
- Dark Grey PW006
- Desert Red PW010
- Grey PW005
- Jet Black PW007
- Mahogany PW037
- Mid Grey PW020
- Neutral PW001
- Oatmeal PW041
- Outback Red PW031
- Salsa PW022
- Savanna PW044
- Terracotta PW011
- Walnut PW043
- Thick sandy paste
- Boral Roofing
- Dulux trade centres
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Pointing of ridge roof tiles
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Point Works Colour Chart
- Concrete roof tiles
- Terracotta roof tiles
How to use this product
- Scoop pointing out of pail with trowel
- Apply along the edge of the ridge tile on both sides
- Scrap off excess pointing product
- Apply to an even consistency
- Use Point Works Accelerant Spray after applying Point Works to the ridge roof tile, this product will reduce wash out in the event of rain.
- Use Point Works Retardant Spray in the Point Works bucket prior to application. On hot days this will help to reduce product hardening in the bucket.
- Handle pail carefully when on roof
Storage and re-use
- Replace lid on pail when not using product
Selleys Roof and Gutter Silicone is a neutral (non-acid) cure 100% silicone sealant for most building surfaces including metals, tile, cement sheeting, PVC and COLORBOND® roofing. It is...