All Plastic and Toy Glue
Easy to use, fast setting adhesive system to repair ALL plastics.
- Bonds ALL Plastics, including Polyethylene (PE) and Polypropylene (PP)
- Easy to Apply
- Dries clear for clean, neat results
- Fast Bond: 2-30 seconds
- No clamping necessary
- No mixing required
- self piercing, clog free cap on adhesive
- Also bonds plastic to other surfaces: Metal, timber, china, rubber, leather
- Pen & 3mL Tube
- Clear liquid dries to colourless film.
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link Hardware
- Big W
- Selected Auto Retail Outlets
Where can this product be used?
- For interior projects and repairs
- For fast & easy repair of household items made from plastic
- Repair Toys & Games
- Fix Car accessories
- Repair Kitchen plastics and utensils
- Repair Office items
- Water resistant not water proof, therefore not suitable for surfaces that will be continually wet
- Best results for Nylon items (e.g. car parts) are achieved without initial priming. Contact Selleys consumer advice if unsure of plastic type.
- Not suitable for use on glass – we recommend Selleys Araldite Ultra Clear.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- ALL Plastics
Adhering Plastic to
How to use this product
- Ensure the surfaces to be joined are close fitting, clean, dry and free of dust.
- Using the primer pen, liberally coat plastic surface/s that are to be bonded.
- Pierce seal at end of adhesive tube by attaching nozzle and cap and turning clockwise.
- Remove cap and apply a very small amount of glue to one surface only. Bring surfaces together and apply slight pressure.
- The adhesive will grab within 2-30 seconds, depending on environmental conditions and materials being bonded.
- Allow at least 30 minutes for sufficient bond strength for practical use.
- Wipe tip of tube, replace cap and store upright in a dry cool place.
- If using on leather test on an inconspicuous area first as adhesive may cause leather to discolour or harden.
- Not suitable to repair items that will contain hot liquids.
- Best results for nylon items are achieved without Initial priming (e.g car parts). Contact Selleys Consumer Advice if unsure of plastic type.
- Will also bond plastic to non-plastic surfaces (Metals, Timber, China, Rubber, Leather). Do not use primer on non-plastic surfaces.
- After use, wipe excess product from the adhesive nozzle with a tissue dipped in nail polish remover.
- For best performance from this product after opening, store in the refrigerator or in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- In the event that fingers get stuck together – don’t panic! Slowly twist fingers in opposite direction in hot soapy water.
- Do not squeeze tube before removing cap. Handle tube by plastic nozzle neck when opening and closing cap. This prevents pressurizing tube which may force material into cap, preventing a tight seal after use.
- Keep Out of reach of Children
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing in vapour.
- Bonds on contact. Should fingers stick together apply a solvent such as acetone (nail polish remover) to contact areas then wash with water.
- Do not use solvents near eyes or open wounds.
- Highly Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
- Contents of pen may cause lung damage if swallowed.
- This product is hazardous according to the criteria of NOHSC and HSNO. For frequent hobby or occupational use, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet.
- For Advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (phone Aust. 131 126, NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- In case of eye contact immediately flush with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
Storage and re-use
- Ensure caps are replaced and store in a cool dry place.
A strong and durable, fast setting two part epoxy adhesive that dries crystal clear making it ideal for areas where an invisible bond is required. Mixed product gels in 5 minutes. Initial bonding...