Selleys All Fix Multi Grip
- Dries Clear for a seamless bond
- Safe to use indoors and outside
- Solvent based adhesive
- 30g Tube
- Mitre 10
- Thrifty Link
- Home Hardware
- Selected Paint Specialists
- Clark Rubber
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Hobby projects
- Repairs of household items
- PVC pool liners
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics*
How to use this product
Use in a well ventilated areas.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Remove cap and carefully pierce foil seal with sharp object. Replace nozzle part of cap.
- Squeezing gently, apply an even coating of Selleys All Fix Muligrip to both surfaces to be joined. Press surfaces together and clamp or hold firmly for approximately 1-2 minutes or until adhesive grabs. Instant bonds can be achieved on contact by waiting approximately 1 minute before pressing parts together firmly.
- Allow approximately 10-12 hours drying to achieve strength sufficient for normal use. Maximum bond strength is achieved after 24 hours or longer if large areas or nonporous materials (e.g. PVC) are being bonded.
- After application, clean nozzle and replace cap. Any spills can be removed with acetone (found in some nail polish removers).
- Uncured product may be removed with water
- Cured product can be removed by scraping
- For very porous surfaces – apply a thin coat to both surfaces and allow to dry (approximately 5 minutes). Apply another layer as per normal directions.
- *Not suitable for polyethylene and polypropylene – use Selleys All Plastic Fix
- Not suitable for polystyrene foam – use All Fix Big Jobs
- Not for bonding requiring heat resistance above 90°C – use Quick Fix Ultra Repair
- Do not swallow
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and breathing vapour
- Remove from skin with soap and water
- If in eyes, hold eyes open, flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes and seek medical attention
- Highly flammable, keep away from sources of ignition
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131126; NZ 0800 764766) or a doctor
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site
Storage and re-use
- Leave nozzle on tightly if storing once opened