Selleys Autofix Knead it
AUTO FIX KNEAD-IT is a fast setting, co-extruded epoxy that can be used to repair or rebuild anything around the car, caravan or boat. Once kneaded together, it can be moulded to shape. It has a working life of 3-5 min and begins to form a strong bond after 5-10 minutes. It comes in a handy roll form with the grey hardener encapsulated in the off-white resin part.
- Will not sag, run or drip
- Easy to use – no mess
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing
- Good adhesive strength
- Can be used to reshape, rebuild and repair a multitude of surfaces and applications
- Good gap filling properties
- Long-lasting, durable solution
- Heat resistant to 120oC continuously or 140oC intermittently
- Rapid Set (<10 minutes)
- 100g tube
- Supercheap Auto
- Auto One
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link
Where can this product be used?
- Metal petrol tank repairs
- Radiator and oil pan repairs
- Leaking gaskets repair
- Filling in scratches, small dents, gouges and holes in panels
- Bonding of trim
- Filling rust holes
- Thread locking
- Anchoring bolts and screws
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Some plastics
- Ensure the putty and hardener are mixed properly
- To help determine when your knead it has set, keep a small piece off to check- when it is hard, it indicates your job is done
- Store in a cool place for maximum shelf life
- Use KNEAD-IT MULTI PURPOSE for applications in contact with drinking water
- Use KNEAD-IT AQUA for applications in wet/submerged areas
Fast-setting two-part epoxy adhesive in a handy syringe pack. The resin is light yellow, and the hardener is clear.
Selleys Autofix Kwik Grip is a solvent-based polychloroprene contact adhesive suitable for bonding both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces. It forms an instant bond on contact of two treated...
Selleys Autofix Supa Glue is a fast-setting, cyanoacrylic acid ester based adhesive. Autofix Supa Glue dries colourless.