Selleys Autofix Marine Sealant
Selleys Autofix Silicone Marine Sealant is a clear, highly waterproof, acid curing silicone with good adhesion to marine materials.
- Autofix Silicone Marine Sealant maintains weatherproof seals even under the most extreme marine conditions.
- 75g tube
- Auto One
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link
- Clark Rubber
Where can this product be used?
- The product is ideal for sealing gaps, joints, cracks and for bedding of fittings.
- Autofix Marine Sealant adheres to glass, painted and varnished wood, fibreglass, most plastics and metals (except zinc and copper).
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most Plastics
- Most Metals
- Not suitable for below water-line seals unless used as a gasket which is held mechanically in compression.
- Not recommended for trafficable joints, such as open joints between deck planks. Will not adhere to copper, brass or zinc containing metals.
- Paint will not adhere to this sealant.
- Not suitable for contact with petrol or distillate.
- Avoid smearing of excess sealant on surfaces as this can cause problems with painting. Use masking tape for a neat appearance or where clean up is difficult. Sealant skins in 5 minutes.
- Sealant cures in 24 hours in normal applications. (If used as a gasket or adhesive up to 7 days may be required for full curing. If used to replace compression gaskets in port-hole closures, leave to cure a few days before fully tightening bolts/screws on the compression ring.)
- During application a harmless vinegar odour is generated, but disappears as sealant cures.
- WARNING: On contact, uncured sealant irritates eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- If wearing contact lenses, take special care that lenses do not become contaminated with silicone. Keep out of reach of children. Remove from skin immediately with a cloth and wash with detergent and water.
Selleys Autofix Silicone Windscreen Sealant is a neutral cure black silicone R.T.V. rubber for sealing leaking windscreens quickly and effectively.
D-MASTIC is an alkyl resin modified, oil based caulking compound. It forms a tack-free skin on the surface when exposed to air but remains soft underneath.
Autofix Silicone Instant Gasket is a tough black R.T.V. silicone rubber which replaces conventional cork gaskets.