Polyglaze Cut & Polish
Restores colour and shine by cutting back and polishing dull, weathered or oxidised surfaces.
- Protective layer
- Ultimate mirror shine
- Rejuvenates old, dull paintwork
- Easy to apply and buff off
- 250g tin
- SuperCheap Auto
- Auto Barn
- Auto One
- Big W
- Thrifty Link
- Mitre 10
Where can this product be used?
- Restoring older, faded or blemished paint surfaces.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Old paintwork and finishes
- Do not apply to vinyl or rubber trims or glass.
- Use turps to remove from plastic bumper bars and rubber trims.
- If it rains immediately after application, water spots may result.
- For resprayed areas do a small patch test before proceeding.
- Not suitable for new cars
- Intended for use in restoring dull, weathered or oxided surfaces only
- Avoid eye contact. In case of eye contact, hold eye open and flood eye with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- For sensitive skin, rubber gloves are recommended
Polyglaze Diamond Finish Polish gives a sparkling reflective shine that lasts, plus provides a protective barrier from weather, dust and UV rays, so your car looks fantastic.