Rota Cota Sanding Blocks
Flexible sanding block for angles, contoured & flat surfaces.
- Foam sponge core follows curve of surface for a precise sanding finish
- Washable for re-use & long life.
- Dulux Trade Centres
- Inspirations Paint & Colour
- Mitre 10
- Thrifty link
- John Danks
- Paint Specialist outlets
Where can this product be used?
- Uses include sanding walls, mouldings & window sills.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Plaster & Plasterboard
- Painted walls mouldings and window sills
How to use this product
- Rota Cota sanding blocks have 2 different grades of abrasives. Ensure the right grade is in contact with the surface to be sanded.
- Move the sanding block backwards and forwards in a straight line along the grain.
- After each use, wash with water for prolonged product life.
- Wear a dust mask while sanding to prevent breathing the dust generated.
- Take extreme care if sanding lead based paints or asbestos based materials. Consult the relevant authority or a professional for appropriate disposal advise before proceeding
Storage and re-use
- Brush any dust off the sanding block before storage.
Selleys No More Gaps Multi-purpose is a general-purpose interior/ exterior flexible gap filler. Its water based formulation delivers superior flexibility & long term resistance to cracking...
Ready to use wipes to help clean up dirty hands after messy DIY tasks such as gardening, repairs, car maintenance etc. Designed to effectively remove substances such as glues, silicones, grease...
Long pile, 100% lambswool roller cover for use on rough and textured surfaces