Selleys Fast Finish Brushes
Selleys Fast Finish brushes help you to finish your painting job faster.
- Up to 35% more bristles* which holds more paint, decreasing the frequency of times you need to re-load your brush
- Made using fine tip bristles, which means they give you a smooth finish
- All paints & surfaces
- Holds more paint for a faster finish
- Smoother, faster finish with no bristle loss
- Fast clean up
* Compared to Selleys Ultra-Smooth Finish brushes
- Wall brushes – 25mm, 38mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm
- Edgers – 38mm, 50mm, 63mm
- Home Hardware
- Mitre 10
- Inspirations Paint & Colour
- Paint Place
- Dulux Trade Centres
What materials is this product suitable for?
- 25mm brushes are perfect for small detail work and applying glue
- 38mm brushes are ideal for window & door frames, furniture & down-pipes
- 50mm brushes are perfect for cutting in walls & skirting boards, painting doors, screens, tabletops, railings & cabinets
- 63mm brushes are a handy size for outdoor furniture, cupboards, gutters, eaves & doors
- 75mm brushes are suited for medium to large areas – fence posts & rails, floor boards, skirtings & fascias
- 38mm edgers are ideal for cutting in narrow paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings, and corners
- 50mm edgers are ideal for cutting in medium paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings & corners
- 63mm edgers are ideal for cutting in broad paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings, and corners
How to use this product
- When using water based paint soak brush in water for 3 minutes then s hake out exces water prior to painting
- Dip the brush only halfway into the paint. Remove excess by tapping gently against top of can. DO NOT SCRAPE SIDES.
- Dip the brush like a pencil, using long, steady strokes.
- Paint with the brush tip – not the sides. Start at the top when painting walls.
Storage and re-use
- Never stir paint with a brush
- Never let a brush soak in water for a prolonged period – it will become floppy
- Do not allow paint to dry on brush
- Clean your brush immediately after use. If Water based paint, wash in warm soapy water, rinse and shake out excess water.
- Comb bristles to straighten and allow brush to dry.
- Replace brush into its protective packaging
- Hang brush with bristles facing down
Selleys Kwik Strip Smart paint & varnish stripper has been specially developed to be the safer choice for interior use. This product will penetrate through multiple layers in one application...
Selleys Original Sugar Soap is a powerful liquid household cleaner which is effective in removing grease, grime and dirt from household surfaces. It can be diluted with water or used neat. Also...