Selleys Ultra Smooth Finish Brushes
Selleys Ultra-Smooth Finish brushes help you achieve a paint finish that is smoother and more accurate for longer
- Specialised bristle processing technology gives you an ultra-smooth painted surface that is free of grainy brush marks
- Longer brush handle provides greater accuracy, which is important for cutting in door/window frames and cornices
- Made using two types of DuPont bristles. This means that they will go the distance for longer, giving uncompromised smoothness ever time
- All paints & surfaces
- GUARANTEED smoothest, most accurate finish
- GUARANTEED no bristle loss
- Easy clean
- Wall brushes – 38mm, 50mm, 63mm, 75mm
- Edgers – 38mm, 50mm, 63mm
- Home Hardware
- Mitre 10
- Inspirations Paint & Colour
- Paint Place
- Dulux Trade Centres
What materials is this product suitable for?
- 25mm brushes are perfect for small detail work and applying glue
- 38mm brushes are ideal for window & door frames, furniture & down-pipes
- 50mm brushes are perfect for cutting in walls & skirting boards, painting doors, screens, tabletops, railings & cabinets
- 63mm brushes are a handy size for outdoor furniture, cupboards, gutters, eaves & doors
- 75mm brushes are suited for medium to large areas – fence posts & rails, floor boards, skirtings & fascias
- 38mm edgers are ideal for cutting in narrow paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings, and corners
- 50mm edgers are ideal for cutting in medium paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings & corners
- 63mm edgers are ideal for cutting in broad paint lines around edges such as windows, door frames, ceilings, and corners
How to use this product
• When using water based paint soak brush in water for 3 minutes then s hake out exces water prior to painting
• Dip the brush only halfway into the paint. Remove excess by tapping gently against top of can. DO NOT SCRAPE SIDES.
• Dip the brush like a pencil, using long, steady strokes.
• Paint with the brush tip – not the sides. Start at the top when painting walls.
Storage and re-use
- Never stir paint with a brush
- Never let a brush soak in water for a prolonged period – it will become floppy
- Do not allow paint to dry on brush
- Clean your brush immediately after use. If Water based paint, wash in warm soapy water, rinse and shake out excess water.
- Comb bristles to straighten and allow brush to dry.
- Replace brush into its protective packaging
- Hang brush with bristles facing down
Selleys Spakfilla Rapid is a ready-mixed, lightweight, quick setting filler designed for both interior and exterior use. Product is white in colour and easily sanded.
Selleys Original Sugar Soap is a powerful liquid household cleaner which is effective in removing grease, grime and dirt from household surfaces. It can be diluted with water or used neat. Also...