Selleys No More Gaps Timber Flooring Flexible Gap Filler
Selleys NO MORE GAPS Flexible Timber Flooring gap filler is specifically designed for filling and sealing gaps around and between tongue and groove timber flooring and also between other timber panels and fittings where extra flexibility is required.
- Superior flexibility and stretch capability to cope with movement as a result of the constant changes in temperature and humidity. Greater than 500% elongation.
- Truly sandable to give a smooth clean finish.
- Contains real wood fibre allowing the filler to receive stains better than standard gap fillers.
- Filler provides an airtight seal, keeping out draughts, dust and pests.
- Easy water clean up
- 380g Cartridge
Available colours/closest timber match
- Jarrah – Jarrah, River Red Gum, Karri
- Hardwood – Black Butt, Spotted Gum, Brush Box , Tasmanian Oak, Cypress, Beech
- Walnut – Ironbark, Teak, Dark stained timbers and engineered floors
- Baltic – Pine, Myrtle, Alpine Ash
- Mitre 10
Where can this product be used?
- For filling and sealing gaps around and between tongue and groove timber floors.
- Around and between all types of timber panels and fittings eg. Bedroom and kitchen fittings, benchtops, skirting boards and architraves
How to use this product
- Surface to be filled must be clean, dry and free from dust.
- Cut seal & nozzle to suit width of gap. Fit to cartridge. Insert into caulking gun.
- Holding the caulking gun at a 45 degree angle, apply the product, forcing it into the gap.
- Press in and smooth off with a spatula. Take care not to drag out applied filler from the gap. Use spatula to scrape off as much residue as possible from the timber surface, to minimise sanding necessary.
- Clean up with a damp cloth immediately.
- Allow to dry for at least 24 hours before sanding off any residue from timber surface. Allow longer time in colder weather or if residue left on timber is excessive.
- Stain and varnish/paint as desired. Ensure stain/varnish is not allowed to pool in the joint – lightly wipe off while wet if necessary.
- Not for gaps >3mm wide in trafficable joints.
- Not for exterior use
- Ensure sufficient product is applied into gap, if filling tongue and groove overlaps
- Coverage: 18 m / 3mm bead
- Re-apply filler if timber movement is excessive and movement capability is exceeded, or if a flush fill is desired.
- Avoid eye contact and repeated or prolonged skin contact. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
Storage and re-use
- Store in cool dry conditions, between 5°C and 25°C
- Product should be used within 6 months of opening
- After use keep the nozzle on the cartridge