Selleys No More Cracks Exterior
Selleys No More Cracks Exterior Powder Filler is a mix yourself powder filler for exterior cracks and holes in bricks, cement, stone and other masonry surfaces. It is a highly durable vinyl reinforced grey cement-based filler that is waterproof and resistant to temperature and humidity changes. It can be sanded, nailed or screwed. Can also be used on interior wet areas or as a ceramic floor tile cement..
- Resistant to temperature and humidity changes
- Can be sanded, nailed or screwed
- 500g, 2kg bags
- Home Hardware
- Thirfty Link
- Mitre 10
Where can this product be used?
- Ideal for filling cracks and holes, in masonry surfaces such as brick, cement, stone, render etc.
- It is suitable for interior and exterior applications.
- Once set it is waterproof and is therefore ideal for wet areas.
- Exterior applications should be protected from rain until dry.
- Glossy surfaces should be roughened up to ensure filler sticks to the surface.
- Use Selleys No More Cracks Large Cracks & Holes on exterior timber surfaces.
- Where movement occurs use Selleys No More Gaps.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Other masonry surfaces
- Do not add extra water to extend working time as this reduces strength.
- Minimise overfill, to minimise sanding required.
- After sanding, ensure all dust is removed before painting, to ensure good paint adhesion.
Storage and re-use
- Fold down bag and use a peg to seal, before storing in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
- Contains up to 30% Portland cement and is classified as hazardous.
- Use only in a well ventilated area.
- Do not breathe dust and avoid contact with skin and eyes, when mixing or sanding.
- See pack for safety directions.