Permafilla is a ready mixed, tough and durable multipurpose filler suitable for repairing damage to both interior and exterior surfaces.
- Fills cracks and holes in a single application
- Pre-mixed so easy to use
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- Is water and weather resistant
- Smooth and durable
- Is water based, so can be cleaned up with water
- Paintable with oil and water based paints
- 230g Tub
- 450g Tub
- 1kg Tub
- Mitre 10
- Dulux and other Paint Specialists
Where can this product be used?
- Filling cracks and holes on surfaces where no structural movement occurs
- Filling cracks and chips in walls, ceilings, doors, windows
- Repairing holes and dents in walls, ceilings, doors and windows
- Recommended for both interiors and exteriors
- Not recommended for use in temperatures under 5°C
- Not recommended for use on plastics
- Not recommended for use in wet conditions or on surfaces that are regularly underwater
- Product is not flexible so not suitable for use between surfaces that are subject the structural movement
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Primed metal
How to use this product
- Ensure surfaces are clean, dry and free of loose material.
- Exterior surfaces should be primed before application.
- Using a flexible filling knife, press the filler firmly into crack/hole and smooth off surface. Permafilla has minimal shrinkage – no need for excessive overfill. For deeper cracks apply in 6mm layers allowing each layer to dry before applying the next.
- Allow 2-3 hours to set in 2mm applications, in thicker applications and colder weather allow for longer drying times.
- Once completely set, Permafilla can be sanded to a feathered edge for a perfect finish.
- Paint with water or oil-based paints after applying an undercoat.
- Product has minimal shrinkage so there is no need for excessive overfilling
- Clean tools in water before product sets
- If filler is dry, add one teaspoon of water and mix in
- Use patching tape to support the product when bridging larger holes.
- Sand back to a smooth finish using a sanding block
- Before painting, clean dust and filler particles using Selleys Sugar Soap or Selleys Super Kleen.
- A low hazard material
- If in eyes, holds eyes open and rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.