Selleys No More Cracks Exterior Wood Filler
Selleys No More Cracks Exterior Wood Filler is ready to use weather resistant flexible filler. The filler flexes with the wood’s natural movement and will not crack, split or fall out, providing a superior, durable finish.
- Dries to a natural pine colour
- Excellent sandability
- Can be stained, painted, tinted or varnished
- Ready to use, no mixing required
- Minimal shrinkage
- Can be nailed or planed
- 450g Tub
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thirfty Link
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Ideal for exterior timber filling applications – cracks, holes , dents, chips, knots, end grain.
- Exterior timber surfaces
What materials is this product suitable for?
How to use this product
- Ensure that the surface to be filled is clean and dry with no loose or powdery material. Remove any rotten wood and fix split timber firmly before filling. Priming is unnecessary.
- Use a filling blade or scraper to firmly press the filler in and scrape off excess to minimise sanding.
- For thin application (2-3mm) allow to dry for 2–3 hours, depending on humidity, then sand with fine sand paper.
- For a perfect finish apply another thin coat of filler, allow to dry then sand lightly with very fine sand paper.
- Clean tools and hands with water before filler dries.
- For best results apply an undercoat before your top coat.
- Protect from rain until painted over.
- When tinting or staining, final colour is not achieved until varnish is applied.
- Do not use below 5°C.
- Where movement occurs use Selleys No More Gaps Exterior & Weatherboard
- Not for permanently wet areas or joints between weatherboards, floorboard panels etc.
- Avoid skin and eye contact and inhalation of dust.
- If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
- If swelling, redness, blistering or irritation occurs seek medical assistance.
- If in eyes wash out immediately with water. In all cases of eye contamination it is a sensible precaution to seek medical advice.
- If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or a Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26 or New Zealand 0800 764 766.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
Storage and re-use
- Close lid tightly after use.
- Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated place and out of direct sunlight.
- Store away from foodstuffs.
- Keep containers closed when not in use. Check regularly for leaks.