Selleys No More Cracks Wood Filler
Selleys No More Cracks Wood Filler is ready to use and gives a superior, durable finish on interior timber. It is stainable, paintable and has excellent adhesion and can be nailed or planed.
- Dries fast to a natural pine colour
- Excellent sandability
- Can be tinted, stained, painted or varnished
- Can be nailed or planed
- Minimal shrinkage
- 270g, 580g
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thirfty Link
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Ideal for interior timber filling applications – cracks, holes , dents, chips, knots, end grain.
- Where joint movement occurs use Selleys No More Gaps.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- For a perfect finish and to minimise sanding, slightly overfill and sand back with fine (>200 grit) sandpaper upon drying, then apply a final thin coat of filler and allow to dry before sanding lightly with very fine (>400 grit) sandpaper.
- When tinting or staining, note that the final colour is not achieved until varnish is applied.
- Start off with light application of stain as the tone can then be progressively darkened by applying more stain to obtain the desired tone – if possible work first on a inconspicuous area or an off-cut, to determine amount of staining required for a perfect colour-match.
Storage and re-use
- Close lid tightly after use and store in a cool dry place.