Selleys Spakfilla One Shot
Spakfilla One Shot if perfect for quick wall repairs around the home that only requires a small amount of filler. Specifically designed as a single application, it requires no tools or experience.
- Easy to apply – just cut, squeeze and scrape
- Single use – no wastage
- Less mess – simply throw away once job’s completed
- Perfect for interior small dents, chips and hairline cracks in plasterboard
Where can this product be used?
Ideal for filling interior small dents, chips, holes and hairline cracks.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Primed nail heads
How to use it
- Remove unit from blister card.
- Un-clip backing scraper, cut top tab off the Spakfilla Oneshot unit, re-clip backing scraper back on.
- Squeeze pack and use the inbuilt scraper to apply filler into the crack or hole and scrape off excess.
- Allow filler to dry (2 hours for thin applications), lightly sand and paint surface as required.
- If clean up is required wipe with a wet cloth before product sets.
- Before painting, clean dust and filler particles using Selleys Sugar Soap.
- When painting with oil based paints filler must be completely dry (at least 24 hours)
- For best results, undercoat before applying top coat paint.