Selleys No More Gaps Fast Dry
Selleys No More Gaps Fast Dry has been designed to be painted over in just 20 minutes so that you can finish the job sooner! No More Gaps Fast Dry also provides superior crack resistance with high flexibility and low shrinkage
- Paint over in 20 minutes
- Superior Crack Resistance
- Superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, resulting in a lasting finish
- A smooth flawless finish and minimal shrinkage
- Can be cleaned up easily and quickly with water
- Will not stain building materials
- Has good resistance to weathering
- Mitre 10
- Home Hardware
- Thrifty Link
Where can this product be used?
- Skirting boards
- Window and door frames
- Wall joints
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Brick & Concrete
- Plasterboard, particleboard & fibre cement sheeting
- Ceramic Tiles
- Many other building materials
- To avoid paint cracking, apply at temperatures above 10 degrees and do not apply paint too thick.
- Ensure you tape both sides of the gap before applying the product. This ensures a neat finish and makes it easier to clean up.
- When first applying product, extrude a small amount onto a piece of scrap material to ensure a smooth continuous flow of gap filler, and a perfect finish.
- If you are going to wipe off the excess gap filler with a wet finger, ensure you wet your finger with water and not saliva, as saliva contains bacteria and this will increase the chances of mould growing in your gap filler.
- Allow the surfaces to skin prior to painting, which is approximately 30 minutes. Protect from rain until firmly skinned. Allow for longer skin and cure times in damp conditions.
- Some water based under coats & flat paints may crack on drying. To reduce this effect allows the product to cure for 24 hours in small gaps or 48 hours in larger gaps before painting with such paints.
- Keep a pack of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning. They are an easy and effective way to keep clean on the job.
Storage and re-use
- Store in cool dry conditions, between 5°C and 25°C.
- Product should be used within 6 months of opening.
- After use keep the nozzle on the cartridge.
- NO MORE GAPS is a water based acrylic sealant that dries by water evaporation. Sealing the nozzle with placsticene or Blu Tac then wrapping the nozzle in aluminium foil and sealing tightly with tape can prevent evaporation for longer storage.
- Uncured NO MORE GAPS is sensitive to extremes of heat and cold. It should not be allowed to be frozen or heated during storage.
- Avoid eye contact and repeated or prolonged skin contact. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
Selleys 3 in 1 Adhesive, Sealant and Gap Filler utilises the latest technology to deliver the most versatile product – perfect for virtually any sealing, bonding and filling application and for...
Selleys Original Sugar Soap is a powerful liquid household cleaner which is effective in removing grease, grime and dirt from household surfaces. It can be diluted with water or used neat. Also...
Selleys No More Gaps Multi-purpose is a general-purpose interior/ exterior flexible gap filler. Its water based formulation delivers superior flexibility & long term resistance to cracking...