NEW Selleys Ezi Press No More Gaps - Multipurpose
Selleys Ezi Press No More Gaps Multipurpose filler is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for filling gaps around the home such as around window frames.
- No caulking gun required
- Easily applied with a press of a lever
- Flow control for precise application and finish at the press of a lever
- Superior flexibility to cope with building movement, meaning the cracks and gaps will be hidden for longer. Has greater than 300% elongation/stretch and up to +/- 15% movement capability.
- Superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, resulting in a lasting finish.
- A smooth flawless finish and minimal shrinkage from the sides of the gap or joint, to give you the professional look.
- Can be painted over with both water and oil based paints, after the surface has skinned. (Approximately 3 hours after application). Wide joints are best left for 48 hours before painting as some paints shrink during drying that can cause the paint to crack.
- Is formulated for long term resistance to cracking and crumbling.
- Is water based, so can be cleaned up easily and quickly with water.
- Will not stain building materials.
- Has good resistance to weathering.
- 170g can
Where can this product be used?
Between window frames and walls
Skirting boards and architraves
A gap where movement occurs such as:
- Between window and door frames and the wall
- Along skirting boards
- Around cornices
- Between benchtops and tiles which are not exposed to water. Use SELLEYS Wet Area Silicone Sealant for sealing around bathtubs, kitchen sinks and in shower recesses.
- In corners or between walls & ceilings.
- Between cabinets and cupboards.
- Around air conditioning vents and the ceiling.
- Where shrinkage or movement has caused rigid fillers to crack.
- Gaps with the maximum width of 25mm & depth of 12mm.
- Is not recommended where significant joint movement occurs, such as gaps between tongue and groove boards or weatherboard overlaps and areas of continous water immersion eg ponds.
- Is not suitable for application at below 5°C.
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Brick & Concrete
- Plasterboard, particleboard & fibre cement sheeting
- Ceramic Tiles
How to use this product
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from dust, grease, flaking/powdery paint and old or crumbling caulk. If porous surfaces are greasy or dirty, we would recommend using SELLEYS LIQUID SUGAR SOAP. If the surface is non-porous eg glass or metal, firstly clean the surface with Mineral Turpetine and then again with Methylated Spirits.
- Remove tab lock and nozzle cap. Twist collar clockwise towards MAX and adjust between MIN and MAX to control flow.
- Simply press lever gently to dispense filler to surface.
- Smooth with a wet spatula.
- Clean up excess with a damp cloth immediately and clean hands and tools with water.
- Once finished, twist collar counter clockwise to MIN and replace nozzle cap so product won’t dry out.
- Allow 3 hours before painting with water-based paints. If oil-based paints are to be used, or if gaps are large, allow sealant to set for about 24 hours and ensure the product is completely cured.
- To ensure you get a professional finish ensure you paint with a good quality paint and paint brush. Painting with a good brush ensures the finish and durability of the paint is increased. We recommend a 50mm SELLEYS FAST FINISH EDGER, as the cut angle of the bristles takes the work out of applying paint.
- If you are filling a rigid crack such as a crack in the wall, we recommend SELLEYS SPAKFILLA COLOURSMART, as the product goes on pink and dries white when it is ready to be painted.
Tips for Filling Gaps, Cracks & Holes Inside & Around the Home
- For a neat finish and easy clean up, tape both sides of the gap before applying the product.
- When first applying product, extrude a small amount onto a piece of scrap material to ensure a smooth continuous flow of gap filler, and a perfect finish.
- If you are going to wipe off the excess gap filler with a wet finger, ensure you wet your finger with water and not saliva, as saliva contains bacteria and this will increase the chances of mould growing in your gap filler.
- Allow 3 hours before painting. Protect from rain until firmly skinned. Allow for longer skin and cure times in damp conditions.
- Some water based under coats & flat paints may crack on drying. To reduce this effect allows the product to cure for 24 hours in small gaps or 48 hours in larger gaps before painting with such paints.
- Keep a pack of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning any material off before it cures. They are an easy and effective way to keep clean on the job.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- May cause skin sensitisation in sensitive individuals.
- Wash hands after use.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to our Material Safety Data Sheet
Storage and re-use
- Store in cool dry conditions, between 5°C and 25°C.
- Product should be used within 6 months of opening.
- After use keep the nozzle on the cartridge.
- Uncured NO MORE GAPS is sensitive to extremes of heat and cold. It should not be allowed to be frozen or heated during storage.
WARNING. May burst if heated. Pressured dispenser. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to remperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn can, even after use.
Selleys Ezi Press Wet Area silicone is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect fro sealing jobs in wet area such...
Selleys Ezi Press Liquid Nails Fast water based high strength construction adhesive is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a...
Selleys Ezi Press 3 in 1 Adhesive, Sealant and Filler is the NEW easy to use application system that does not require a caulking gun. Simply apply at the press of a lever. Perfect for virtually...