Selleys Ezy Glide
Selleys Ezy Glide is a dry, non-oily lubricant that provides a highly slippery coating to the surfaces it is sprayed on.
- Ezy Glide contains a dry lubricant (PTFE).
- Dries clear.
- Long lasting lubrication.
- Will not attract dirt and dust.
- Non-oily lubricant; stops sticking and squeaking.
- 150g Aerosol
- Home Timber & Hardware
- Mitre 10
- Electrical Retailers
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- ‘Sticky’ situations such as sticking drawers, sliding glass drawers, roller doors etc
- What materials is this product suitable for?
- Ezy Glide frees sticking windows, drawers, zipper doors, locks, indoor/outdoor furniture, roller door tracks, curtain tracks, sail boat runners, children’s toys and sliding glass doors and mirrors.
- It is suitable for wood, leather and other absorbent surfaces.
- When using on zippers, use extension tube and avoid overspraying onto fabric as it may mark the material
- Ezy Glide may not be compatible with some plastics, so it is recommended that the product be tested first in an inconspicuous area, before applying to plastic objects.
- Ezy Glide produces a slippery coating and care should be taken to avoid over-spraying onto floors.
- Shake can well.
- Hold can approximately 80 – 100 mm (3-4") from the surface and spray lightly.
- Note: The extension tube may be fitted to reach problem areas.
- Allow a few minutes for drying.
- Ezy-Glide does not contain silicone.
- Intentional misuse by deliberating concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- If skin contact occurs, wash with soap and water.
- If in eyes, flush with water for 10-15 minutes.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material
- Above 300oC (572oF) Ezy Glide will release toxic fumes.
- Do not smoke while using the product.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.