How to do a dishwasher safe repair on broken crockery
Sometimes you just don’t want to throw away that plate or mug as it was a gift or part of a set. So how do you repair your crockery so it can be used time and time again, and even go through the dishwasher?
- Choose the right product for the job. Selleys Quick Fix Shock Proof is an ultra-high strength super glue that dries clear. It delivers strength as well as flexibility and heat resistance
- Make sure the crockery surfaces are close fitting, clean, dry and dust free.
- Apply a small amount of glue to one surface.
- Bring surfaces together gently and apply slight pressure.
- Allow 12 hours to dry before you return the item to household use.