Talon Ezy Throw Pack
Talon Ezy Throw Packs are a one feed baiting system that kills rats and mice, which comes in a ready to use sachet for use in or around the home. The sachet packaging format allows you to throw it in hard to reach areas without the need to open them as the rats and mice will chew right through the sachets, therefore there is no need to touch the bait.
- No Fuss
- No Touch
- Ideal for hard to reach areas – under houses, inside roofs, tight spaces
- Kills in one feed
- Controls species which are resistant to warfarin
- Contains human taste deterrent Bitrex which prevents accidental consumption by children
- Active ingredient – Brodifacoum
- Contains 6 × 20g ready to use sachets
- 120g (6 × 20g sachets)
- Mitre 10
- John Danks
- Hardware Stores
Where can this product be used?
- Ezy Throw Packs can be used where there are signs of rodent activity:
- Along dark walls and rafters
- In dark sheltered areas
- Under the house
- Inside roofs
- Tight spaces
- Mice require several feeding locations with 1 sachet per location, not more than 3m apart.
- Rats require large quantities of bait placed in 1 or 2 locations, 2 to 4 sachets per location, not more than 9m apart.
- For effective control continue to bait until feeding ceases.
- Most rodent deaths occur 4 to 7 days after consumption of bait, but deaths may occur for up to 2 weeks.
- Do not let cats or dogs eat poisoned mice and rats.
- Eliminate all alternative food sources
- Place or toss sachets along walls or rafters and in dark, sheltered spots where there are signs of rodent activity
- Product is authorised for use in and around buildings (within 2 m) only.
- DO NOT open sachets. Rats and mice will chew right through the sachets to consume pellets
- DO NOT place sachets in the open
- DO NOT place sachets in locations accessible to children & pets
- DO NOT contaminate dams, waterways and drains with the bait or its used container
- Use for controlling wildlife or rodent like animals requires permission from wildlife authorities
- Brodifacoum, Talon’s active ingredient, is a long lasting anticoagulant chemical, which if ingested by humans, domestic animals or pets, can reduce the clotting power of the blood and haemorrhage may result. Vitamin K1 (Phythomenadione) should be administered urgently by medical, appropriate paramedical personnel or veterinarians. If administered intravenously the injection must be given slowly.
- Talon is a registered pesticide. Read the detailed instructions on package label carefully before use. NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRAY TO THE LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED. Any information on this website is provided for advice only and should not be taken as complete directions for use. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- Do not inhale dust.
- Do not touch pellet bait, use a scoop or measure.
- If on skin and after each baiting wash thoroughly with soap and water.
- Vitamin K1 (Phythomenadione) is antidotal.
- FIRST AID if poisoning occurs, contact a Poisons information Centre (AUS 131 126, NZ 0800 764 766 0800 764 766 FREE ) or contact a doctor.