Selleys White For Life Silicone Sealant
Selleys White For Life Silicone Sealant is a 100% silicon sealant. It is part of the White For Life Tiling System. It resists yellowing, staining or blackening, when used as a system and as per pack directions*.
- Waterproof seal
- Always looks like new
- Will not blacken yellow or stains
- Acetic cure
- Mould resistant#
- 100% silicone sealant
- 5 year mould resistant guarantee*
- 25 year guarantee against cracking and peeling**
- 300g Cartridge
- Brilliant White
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
- Plumbing fixtures
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Ceramic and porcelain tiles and fixtures
- Stainless steel
- Painted surfaces
How to use this product
- Clean surface with turps and allow to dry.
- Apply with a caulking gun, forcing sealant into joint or onto surface with steady pressure.
- Tool with a spatula dipped in detergent water within 5-10 minutes of application.
- Clean up with turps before product skins.
- Sealant cures in 72 hours.
- Uncured product may be removed with mineral turpentine. Cured product can be removed with Selleys Silicone Remover or by cutting and scraping.
- For neater joints, mask sides before applying sealant and remove tape before sealant skins.
- Coat cement/ concrete surfaces with suitable paint and allow to dry before applying sealant
To maintain whiteness and long-term stain and mould resistance:
- #Mould Affected areas must be thoroughly cleaned with Selleys Rapid Mould Killer and allowed to dry before applying sealant.
- *Sealant, grout and tiles must be cleaned regularly with Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner to avoid build-up of soil or soap scum. Do not use harsh acidic cleaners.
- Clean up spills immediately; sealant will resist penetration by common stains up to 10 minutes.
**25 YEAR GUARANTEE When used as directed for private use and within 6 months of purchase, this product is guaranteed for 25 years against cracking, crumbling, or peeling away and for *5 years against mould growth. Product must be cleaned regularly with Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner to avoid build up of soap scum. If the product does not perform as specified within the relevant warranty period, we will replace the product free of charge. To make a claim under the warranty, please contact Selleys and provide details of your claim. You must show proof of purchase and bear all expenses incurred in making a claim.
The benefits of this warranty are in addition to rights and remedies under any applicable law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Not paintable. Complete painting 7 days prior to applying sealant.
- Not suitable for permanent immersion, or metals other than aluminium and stainless steel.
- Use in a well ventilated area.
- Avoid eye contact and repeated or prolonged skin contact. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
Storage and re-use
- Store in a dry place below 30°C.
- Use within 6 month of opening.