Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner
Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner gently cleans tile and grout surfaces. It helps reduce soap scum build-up without etching into the grout surface, thereby enhancing the White For Life Grout resistance to yellowing, staining or blackening, when used as a system and as per pack directions*.
- Cuts through and removes soap-scum and soil and minor efflorescence
- Enhances grout resistance to yellowing, staining and blackening*
- Leaves a protective, water repellent barrier preventing future build up of soap scum and mould
- No harsh odours
- Contains no abrasive, harsh acids or bleach
- Helps to restore the luster of grout and tile
- 750mL Trigger spray
Contact the store to confirm stock availability, as some stores may have a limited range.
Where can this product be used?
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Glazed ceramic and porcelain tiles,
- Shower screens
- Baths tubs
- Toilet bowls
- Splash backs
- Stainless steel surfaces
How to use this product
- Turn nozzle to spray position and spot test on small inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
- Spray onto surface and leave for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Wipe with a damp cloth or sponge, and then rinse thoroughly with a wet sponge. Wipe dry with a paper towel from glass, shower screens, sinks, taps etc, before surfaces dry, for a streak-free finish.
- For stubborn grime apply again, leave for 3 – 5 minutes, and if required use a scourer suitable for the tile surfaces being cleaned, then rinse thoroughly again.
- Grout must be fully cured before using Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner on it.
- *Clean grout and tile surfaces regularly with Selleys White For Life Tile & Grout Cleaner to avoid build-up of soil and soap scum and enhance Selleys White For Life Grout resistance to yellowing, staining and blackening. If used on other grouts, this product will clean but may not be able to restore/maintain whiteness.
- For heavily contaminated areas with mould or mildew, use Selleys Rapid Mould Killer.
- Always follow up with a clean water rinse after cleaning tiles and grouts. Rinse immediately and wipe dry with a paper towel from copper, brass, aluminum, plastic and painted surfaces.
- Avoid eye contact and repeated or prolonged skin contact. Wash hands after use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not swallow
- For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (AUS 131 126; NZ 0800 764 766) or a doctor.
- For further detail on the safe use of this product, please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet, which can be downloaded from this site.
- Do not use in conjunction with or immediately after any chemical or bleach or any other detergents or cleaning products.
- Avoid leaving the product in prolonged contact with tiles or with sanitary ware such as shower screen, sinks, and taps and so on.
Storage and re-use
- Store in a dry place below 30°C.
- Use within 6 month of opening.
- Do not allow to freeze.