Hi I have some cracks in the corners of my plaster walls. How should I go about repairing these?


03 March 2015, 08:16 AM

Thanks for the image it makes it quite clear what you need there. I would recommend heading down to your local paint store and picking up some of our Polyfilla Professional M40 gap filler. This product will cover the cracks and will offer the greatest flexibility in small applications.
Topics: Rigid Fillers