What product will fill gaps between floorboards & skirting boards

I have big gaps between my floor boards and skirting boards. I would prefer to use a clear filler so its less obvious however it looks like the all purpose filler only comes in white. Does that mean my only option is the silicon glass filler?


17 February 2014, 02:51 AM

If you are wanting to use a clear sealant you can use Selleys 3 in 1 Clear. Selleys 3 in 1 will not shrink, is flexible and can be painted if needed once it has cured. You could use Roof & Gutter Silicone Sealant however silicones can not be painted.
Topics: Flexible Fillers