What's the best product to fill in gaps between skirts and floorboards? The gaps are 3-10mm.

We have been told paintable gap filler is best by one person and then another has said that silicone is more flexible and a better product to use as it is less likely to crack etc.


10 August 2015, 12:56 AM

I would not recommend a silicone in this environment as you will never be able to paint that area. The advice you were given is correct in that some gap fillers will also crack in this environment. It is important to ensure that you use a high quality gap filler such as No More Gaps Weatherboard for this application. No More Gaps Weatherboard has the movement capability to withstand this application
Topics: Flexible Fillers