Can I use Selleys Spakfilla to patch a hole and fix a screw in it?


Selleys Spakfilla is not designed for this purpose. 

For filling a hole in a kitchen cupboard, we would recommend filling the hole with Selleys Knead it and allowing it to dry hard before the filler can be drilled.

Or, you could use Selleys Plastibond, which is a two-part filler that can be drilled or screwed once cured. For the best result fill the old screw holes fully and firmly with filler, allow to fully dry/cure, sand level and mark and drill small pilot holes for the screws as this will help to reduce the chance of the filler cracking as the new screw is secured in place. 

Topics: Rigid Fillers