Do you have a product to fill in the gaps in my granite bench top ?

My granite bench top has been fitted and there is a small gap in the join, what should I use ?


04 May 2014, 01:58 AM

It may pay to contact the installer to see if they have a product designed especially for this type of joint. In many applications a 100% silicone sealant may be used such as our Wet Area.
Topics: Rigid Fillers