Which sealant should I use to re-glue my dishwasher's rubber door seals (to stainless steel)?


We have a product called Selleys Seal Fix that is designed for jobs like this. Seal Fix comes in a 75gr tube which should be sufficient for one or more seals. Sealfix is available from most major Hardware stores.

Topics: Sealants