Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Pierce foil seal before inserting into caulking gun.
- Ensure surfaces are dry and free from oil, grease and dust. Wipe off any pooled water from wet timber.
- Cut cartridge tip and pierce foil, attach nozzle and cut to size (5mm), then insert into caulking gun.
- Apply bead along length of joist, stud or batten. On broad flat surfaces apply beads every 40cm.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over total bond area. Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after fitting.
- Allow adhesive to set (minimum 8 hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping. Use with mechanical fasteners in high stress applications.
Contact Bond Method
For immediate bond use contact bond method, apply to one surface only, press together and pull apart. Allow surfaces to dry 2-4 minutes, before firmly joining.
When fixing sheet flooring (e.g. particleboard), use in conjunction with flooring manufacturer’s installation specifications for minimum nailing requirements.
Note: To eliminate squeaks in tongue and groove flooring, use Liquid Nails Heavy Duty in conjunction with mechanical fixings.
- Avoid use in tightly clamped joints eg. Cabinet making or joinery
- Not for use on mirrors. Use Liquid Nails® Mirror Metal & Glass
- Not for metals heated by direct sunlight. Bonds weaken at higher temperatures. Use Liquid Nails® Mirror Metal & Glass
- Not for Styrene Foam. Use Liquid Nails® Fast Grab
- Do not use as the sole bonding agent for structural bonding.
- Not for permanent water immersion.
- **Pre-test plastics to determine compatibility. Not for polyethylene, polypropylene or teflon